Mike's Musings

I'll be posting my musings from time to time on various subjects some just because I feel like it, others because I'm mad, still others because I want to make the world a better place. Now that the "d" is done, it's time to move on to other things. I'm reminding myself that life is just too short to focus on just one thing.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Mike's Musings...

Well, welcome to my first blog. The purpose behind this blog is to just give y'all a peek inside my mind and the things that I think about during a "normal" day (if you can call me normal, that is--lol). Anyway, the reason I've started this is to vent my frustations or to rave at things I have found to be great while living in East Tennessee. Just remember, everything I say here is an OPINION, nothing more, nothing less. If you agree, fine. If you disagree, fine. I don't care either way. I'm not here to judge, but if you want my .02 then let me know and I'll let you have it!

If you must know where I stand (politically, that is), I'm pretty much a moderate. I have friends that are hard-line republican and others that are hard-line democrat and I'm hard-line Independent (trust me, people on both sides have tried, so quit it!). A friend of mine told me that if you listen to the opinions of those on the extremes, the truth is somewhere in the middle. For the most part, at least in my experience, that statement is true.

Anyway, I think that's enough for my first post. Feel free to comment and bash me if you want, but remember "turnabout is fair play"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home