Mike's Musings

I'll be posting my musings from time to time on various subjects some just because I feel like it, others because I'm mad, still others because I want to make the world a better place. Now that the "d" is done, it's time to move on to other things. I'm reminding myself that life is just too short to focus on just one thing.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Visiting Friends...

We're out visiting our moderate friends (kindred spirits). When friends move away, even if it is only an hour, the time you spend with those friends becomes all the more precious. In the short time we've been here, we've discussed blogs, Terri S., politics, movies, VeggieTales and what to eat for dinner. We're having fun and enjoying our time togther. I am glad that I can take the time and just relax! Have a good Easter!

--
Note:The original opinions shown on this blog are mine unless quoted from someone else via "" marks and () showing source. Remember, these are only opinions and if you really want to convince me otherwise, post your own response. "Go ahead, make my day!" BTW, I ask for registered users to comment only because I'd like to get to know each and every person that does, o.k.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:44 AM, March 28, 2005, Blogger hearts81 said…

    Haven't quite got Easter out of my system it seems. I'm surfing Technorati to see what people did for Easter and found your page.
    And yes, I did a lot of relaxing this Easter. Caught a horrid cold and you pretty much have to do nothing but relax.

    :)

     
  • At 3:14 PM, April 06, 2005, Blogger Mike said…

    Well, I hope you get to feeling better. It's been a hectic time, so any time I can relax, I have to take advantage of it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home