Mike's Musings

I'll be posting my musings from time to time on various subjects some just because I feel like it, others because I'm mad, still others because I want to make the world a better place. Now that the "d" is done, it's time to move on to other things. I'm reminding myself that life is just too short to focus on just one thing.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Is There Any Decency Left In This World?

I ask myself this question every time I come across someone who decides they need to be first for everything--whether it's for a promotion, a spot in line, a limited supply of you-name-it, etc. Well, I don't necessarily begrudge them their need, so long as they are willing to be fair about it (you know like those folk who get in line the night before for concert tickets, or Day-After-Thanksgiving Sales), and actually be in those lines first. Its the ones who think that they're above the rules and believe that they can "cut the line," cheat, lie, steal, etc., in order to "beat the system". Well, I'm tired of seeing it and I've been fairly vocal in the past about those types of folks, but I guess now I'll have to be even more agressive in my tactics, because it seems like I've been seeing even more of this than before.

Well, it's time to make a stand for what is right and not back down. Time is too short to allow injustices pass.

--
Note:The original opinions shown on this blog are mine unless quoted from someone else via "" marks and () showing source. Remember, these are only opinions and if you really want to convince me otherwise, post your own response. "Go ahead, make my day!"
--
A wise man once told me "Listen to the opinions of the extremes and you'll discover that the truth is somewhere in the middle."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home