Mike's Musings

I'll be posting my musings from time to time on various subjects some just because I feel like it, others because I'm mad, still others because I want to make the world a better place. Now that the "d" is done, it's time to move on to other things. I'm reminding myself that life is just too short to focus on just one thing.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

World Trade Center

NOT being a New Yorker, I obviously don't have a say in the matter. However, as an American I think that it's time to get over these "freedom tower" illusions and start re-building the original towers. How would East Tennesseeans like it if someone decided to take out the Smoky Mountains and replace it with a mole hill? Well, that's what's being proposed for the WTC site. That's just plain stupid.

Well duh...

--
Note:The original opinions shown on this blog are mine unless quoted from someone else via "" marks and () showing source. Remember, these are only opinions and if you really want to convince me otherwise, post your own response. "Go ahead, make my day!"
--
A wise man once told me "Listen to the opinions of the extremes and you'll discover that the truth is somewhere in the middle."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home