Mike's Musings

I'll be posting my musings from time to time on various subjects some just because I feel like it, others because I'm mad, still others because I want to make the world a better place. Now that the "d" is done, it's time to move on to other things. I'm reminding myself that life is just too short to focus on just one thing.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Trip to see the folks

I'm taking a short break and will probably be back on Tuesday. I'm heading home to visit the folks and get their opinion on my personal issues. That may or may not be a bad thing. Who knows. Anyway, remember our troops who sacrificed their lives for our freedom.

Have a great Memorial Day!

--
Note:The original opinions shown on this blog are mine unless quoted from someone else via "" marks and () showing source. Remember, these are only opinions and if you really want to convince me otherwise, post your own response. "Go ahead, make my day!"
--
A wise man once told me "Listen to the opinions of the extremes and you'll discover that the truth is somewhere in the middle."

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home