Mike's Musings

I'll be posting my musings from time to time on various subjects some just because I feel like it, others because I'm mad, still others because I want to make the world a better place. Now that the "d" is done, it's time to move on to other things. I'm reminding myself that life is just too short to focus on just one thing.

Friday, July 22, 2005

2nd sermon

I'm preaching again. And this time, I'm not nearly as prepared as the last time. Something about "d" makes you so tired and emotional that things get screwed up. I've been so exhausted lately that I feel like someone that a steam roller came and squashed! Well, pray for me that I don't make a big fool of myself.
--
Note:The original opinions shown on this blog are mine unless quoted from someone else via "" marks and () showing source. Remember, these are only opinions and if you really want to convince me otherwise, post your own response. "Go ahead, make my day!"
--
A wise man once told me "Listen to the opinions of the extremes and you'll discover that the truth is somewhere in the middle."

1 Comments:

  • At 7:59 PM, August 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just be yourself, and worry less about what others think of you.

    As for dating, some people told me that the dating service offered by the psychologist on TV (can't recall name), would be a good way to go.

    Otherwise, make an assumption like "1 out of 25 will work out". Then ask girls who appeal to you out. If you get shot down, just remember that its only 24 more to go. And keep going with enthusiasm. It works like magic.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home