Mike's Musings

I'll be posting my musings from time to time on various subjects some just because I feel like it, others because I'm mad, still others because I want to make the world a better place. Now that the "d" is done, it's time to move on to other things. I'm reminding myself that life is just too short to focus on just one thing.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Does Being Honest Count For Anything?

To those 5 of you who've been reading this blog, I pose the question above in terms of dating. Reason is I've been out looking at the dating scene in Knox County and am discouraged in what I've seen so far. There are guys/gals that lie about all kinds of things and get away with them in the dating realm. I've even seen it in some "Christian" circles and I guess aside from me, people don't seem to care about it. Why is that? Have people become so jaded that they will do anything
and accept anything a person says? If so, I guess I'm going to be in big trouble since I won't lie even to save myself. Oh well.

--
Note:The original opinions shown on this blog are mine unless quoted from someone else via "" marks and () showing source. Remember, these are only opinions and if you really want to convince me otherwise, post your own response. "Go ahead, make my day!"
--
A wise man once told me "Listen to the opinions of the extremes and you'll discover that the truth is somewhere in the middle."

2 Comments:

  • At 11:11 AM, August 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you talking about white lies? Men say they are taller, well so do women, women say they weigh less. Those kind of lies? Or where the job is $20000 less than what they say it is?

     
  • At 3:46 PM, August 06, 2005, Blogger Mike said…

    All of the above, and then some!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home