Mike's Musings

I'll be posting my musings from time to time on various subjects some just because I feel like it, others because I'm mad, still others because I want to make the world a better place. Now that the "d" is done, it's time to move on to other things. I'm reminding myself that life is just too short to focus on just one thing.

Monday, September 12, 2005

I must have "insert phrase here" written all over me!

Well, after deciding to "shake up" my life and go out and do something different, I discovered that either I have the adult version of "cooties", or I must emit signals that say "stay away from this guy!" I went and talked to a few women, but they all ditched me as soon as possible. Oh well, I guess I won't be doing that activity for a while. Can it be that hard to meet someone nice these days? Apparently it is...

--
Note: Remember, these are only opinions and if you really want to convince me otherwise, post your own response. "Go ahead, make my day!" Also, due to the amount of "ad postings" that I have deleted lately, I've had to add a verification word before you can post, sorry.
--
A wise man once told me "Listen to the opinions of the extremes and you'll discover that the truth is somewhere in the middle."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home