Mike's Musings

I'll be posting my musings from time to time on various subjects some just because I feel like it, others because I'm mad, still others because I want to make the world a better place. Now that the "d" is done, it's time to move on to other things. I'm reminding myself that life is just too short to focus on just one thing.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Welcome to My Life

Welcome to My Life

Annie and I seem to be going through similar things lately from opposite, yet sometimes common sides of the coin. She thinks guys suck & I think that women suck, when the fact is we're both looking at the wrong thing. Reality is that there are always going to be a bunch of bad apples on both sides, there are some o.k. ones in the middle and a few "perfect" ones that rise to the top. The problem is we're usually at the bottom looking up and all we see are rotten apples. Maybe I need someone to shake up the barrel!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:26 PM, September 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You would make an interesting couple.

     
  • At 5:11 PM, September 01, 2005, Blogger Mike said…

    I really don't think so. I think I'm going to be alone for a long time to come.

     
  • At 10:35 AM, September 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    From my experience I found the harder you try to meet someone the less success you have. When you stop trying everything falls into place. I never met anyone at a bar or a party. It seems like when you are not looking is when you find someone special.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home