Mike's Musings

I'll be posting my musings from time to time on various subjects some just because I feel like it, others because I'm mad, still others because I want to make the world a better place. Now that the "d" is done, it's time to move on to other things. I'm reminding myself that life is just too short to focus on just one thing.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The time has come...

...to say good bye...

I've been too busy trying to live life to blog. Maybe I'll post a picture every now and again with a comment or two, but I'm gonna focus on other things for a while. Maybe I'll be back later. But for now, I've appreciated all the comments and encouragement, and wish everyone the best of luck in whatever they do.

--
Note: Remember, these are only opinions and if you really want to convince me otherwise, post your own response. "Go ahead, make my day!" Also, due to the amount of "ad postings" that I have deleted lately, I've had to add a verification word before you can post, sorry.
--
A wise man once told me "Listen to the opinions of the extremes and you'll discover that the truth is somewhere in the middle."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home