Mike's Musings

I'll be posting my musings from time to time on various subjects some just because I feel like it, others because I'm mad, still others because I want to make the world a better place. Now that the "d" is done, it's time to move on to other things. I'm reminding myself that life is just too short to focus on just one thing.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Is there a reason...

...for being rude to another human being? I just want to know what is going on in this world today! Everywhere I look people are being rude, selfish and inconsiderate of others. Why? I can understand it if you are sick (whether physically or mentally), but normal, regular everyday folk??? Come on, I drive on the road with nobody behind me for a long distance, yet someone has to pull out right in front of me like I don't even exist! Then there was the grocery check-out where someone decided to purchase a full cart of stuff in the express lane (with many other irate people behind her). Next was the pedestrian crosswalk outside my complex, where someone wanted to cross the street (which I stopped for as they were in the crosswalk), but someone in a big SUV didn't want to yield to them and actually stepped on the gas and honked at them!

I take it common courtesy is no longer available on Planet Earth? I sure hope not. Otherwise, we're in for a world of trouble!

--
Note: Remember, these are only opinions and if you really want to convince me otherwise, post your own response. "Go ahead, make my day!" Also, due to the amount of "ad postings" that I have deleted lately, I've had to add a verification word before you can post, sorry.
--
A wise man once told me "Listen to the opinions of the extremes and you'll discover that the truth is somewhere in the middle."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home