Mike's Musings

I'll be posting my musings from time to time on various subjects some just because I feel like it, others because I'm mad, still others because I want to make the world a better place. Now that the "d" is done, it's time to move on to other things. I'm reminding myself that life is just too short to focus on just one thing.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Dating Woes

I once thought that I could be a nice guy and women would love me for it. Well, I'm learning that in the "meat-market" that is Knoxville's single's scene, nice guys get asked to watch other women's stuff while they go off and dance with the jerks and "tail-chasers". Apparently I'm trustworthy enough to watch the purses and other things of strange women I've never met, but not good enough to get to know them personally. Well, I guess I'm going to have to stay away from the dating scene for a while.

--
Note:The original opinions shown on this blog are mine unless quoted from someone else via "" marks and () showing source. Remember, these are only opinions and if you really want to convince me otherwise, post your own response. "Go ahead, make my day!"
--
A wise man once told me "Listen to the opinions of the extremes and you'll discover that the truth is somewhere in the middle."

1 Comments:

  • At 11:58 PM, August 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Women will date the bad boys and then come crying to the nice guys. The nice guys look like jerks because they will not play that game. I am a nice guy (or so I am told by most every female I know), but I am not interested in being a woman's 2nd choice.

    Pray about it and God will make a way for you. I do not know if it gets any easier, but you are being heard and you are not alone in your feelings.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home