Mike's Musings

I'll be posting my musings from time to time on various subjects some just because I feel like it, others because I'm mad, still others because I want to make the world a better place. Now that the "d" is done, it's time to move on to other things. I'm reminding myself that life is just too short to focus on just one thing.

Monday, September 04, 2006

What a Labor Day Weekend!

Well, I decided to take my vacation for the year and head out west to the Grand Canyon. However, since I really couldn't afford to take the excursion type tour to see it, I decided to look at a helicopter tour. That was probably one of the best things I've ever done! That was so amazing, I can't wait to see the pictures I took! Anyway, I'm heading home today and it'll be nice to be sleeping in my own bed again!

--
Note: Remember, these are only opinions and if you really want to convince me otherwise, post your own response. "Go ahead, make my day!" Also, due to the amount of "ad postings" that I have deleted lately, I've had to add a verification word before you can post, sorry.
--
A wise man once told me "Listen to the opinions of the extremes and you'll discover that the truth is somewhere in the middle."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home