Mike's Musings

I'll be posting my musings from time to time on various subjects some just because I feel like it, others because I'm mad, still others because I want to make the world a better place. Now that the "d" is done, it's time to move on to other things. I'm reminding myself that life is just too short to focus on just one thing.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

A new experience...

Well, having re-entered the dating arena for the 2nd time, I never would have thought that someone special would be the one looking for me. I know that its early, but I haven't felt like this about anyone in a long time. I just hope that things work out between us. I know it will we will take it slow, and that it will be a while before we can talk about things like who will move, if our families will meet, etc., but she's shown a lot of promise. Just pray for us and if this is what God wants for us, to show it, and if not, to show that, too.

--
Note: Remember, these are only opinions and if you really want to convince me otherwise, post your own response. "Go ahead, make my day!" Also, due to the amount of "ad postings" that I have deleted lately, I've had to add a verification word before you can post, sorry.
--
A wise man once told me "Listen to the opinions of the extremes and you'll discover that the truth is somewhere in the middle."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home