Mike's Musings

I'll be posting my musings from time to time on various subjects some just because I feel like it, others because I'm mad, still others because I want to make the world a better place. Now that the "d" is done, it's time to move on to other things. I'm reminding myself that life is just too short to focus on just one thing.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

A New Year, A New Life!

Well, for those of you that know me, what I've done in the past few months is totally unreal, unexpected and 100% not my usual self!

I finished building the house in LC in September, then decided that I no longer wanted to watch my life just go "down the drain" along with my job...so I decided to finance my last few classes (as well as other expenses with student loans), quit my job, move to Florida, and try to create a new life for myself with my SO (and Love of my life!), Julie.

So far, things are going...well, hectic would be a kind word for it. But I'm going to take this as a sign of better things to come. After all, God would not just make it possible for me to do this if He weren't in control, right?

--
Note: Remember, these are only opinions and if you really want to convince me otherwise, post your own response. "Go ahead, make my day!" Also, due to the amount of "ad postings" that I have deleted lately, I've had to add a verification word before you can post, sorry.
--
A wise man once told me "Listen to the opinions of the extremes and you'll discover that the truth is somewhere in the middle."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home