Mike's Musings

I'll be posting my musings from time to time on various subjects some just because I feel like it, others because I'm mad, still others because I want to make the world a better place. Now that the "d" is done, it's time to move on to other things. I'm reminding myself that life is just too short to focus on just one thing.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Ink and Blood Exhibit

This past weekend, my wife and I went to see the exhibit "Ink and blood" in the OLD Knoxville Convention Center (basically it's now the basement of the Holiday Inn Express). Well, if you have the opportunity, you HAVE to see it! Just understanding what our fore-fathers did in order to bring the Bible to the masses makes me all the more grateful for their sacrifice (many actually gave their lives for the Sacred Word of God). The cost may be a bit much ($15 +tax for adults), but I think it's worth it. And they've extended their stay until May 1. Go and discover for yourselves what it took to get that Bible that sits on your coffee table (probably collecting dust) there!

While you're at it, start reading and studying the Bible for yourselves. According to Bible prophecy, there will be another time where True Christians will be persecuted once again, so cherish the freedom you have now before it is taken away from you. The Devil is out targeting those who sincerely believe that the Bible is inspired and true. This isn't all about the 10 Commandments (sure they're a part of that), but it's about God being fair. Satan wants you to believe that God's rules can't be lived by and that He's not fair. God wants every person on earth to study and decide for themselves whether that is true or not. I fully believe that God's rules can be lived by and through His grace we will.
If you feel differently, comment and tell me why.

--
Note:The original opinions shown on this blog are mine unless quoted from someone else via "" marks and () showing source. Remember, these are only opinions and if you really want to convince me otherwise, post your own response. "Go ahead, make my day!"
--
A wise man once told me "Listen to the opinions of the extremes and you'll discover that the truth is somewhere in the middle."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home