Mike's Musings

I'll be posting my musings from time to time on various subjects some just because I feel like it, others because I'm mad, still others because I want to make the world a better place. Now that the "d" is done, it's time to move on to other things. I'm reminding myself that life is just too short to focus on just one thing.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Vacation day off for me!

Well, after 3 days of being with friends and family, I've taken this day off and am spending it on myself! Between my parents who have been wanting me to drive them 3 hours south to an old family friend to my aunt who wants me to get involved in some MLM program, I'm tired of hearing it! I had to take this day off or I'd have gone nuts! Otherwise, I'm having fun and enjoying my vacation! Well, as this is the only time I'll be online until I get back home, I'll wish you all good luck and a good week.
--
Note: Remember, these are only opinions and if you really want to convince me otherwise, post your own response. "Go ahead, make my day!" Also, due to the amount of "ad postings" that I have deleted lately, I've had to add a verification word before you can post, sorry.
--
A wise man once told me "Listen to the opinions of the extremes and you'll discover that the truth is somewhere in the middle."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home