Mike's Musings

I'll be posting my musings from time to time on various subjects some just because I feel like it, others because I'm mad, still others because I want to make the world a better place. Now that the "d" is done, it's time to move on to other things. I'm reminding myself that life is just too short to focus on just one thing.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Divorce Papers...Get Your Divorce Papers Here!

Well, I got them today. The dreaded paperwork that says "your marriage was an utter and total failure." Now, I am not one to recommend a divorce to anyone unless the spouse is physically/mentally/emotionally abusive or cheating, so for my marriage to end in this manner means I've failed as a husband and as a Christian. Since this wasn't my idea to begin with, I'm dealing with it the best way I can and letting Christ take control of everything. I still believe in "till death do us part," and can't figure out what makes people take the "easy way out." Maybe I'll pray over this for a few days before I sign them (as well as let an attorney see them, of course).

--
Note: Remember, these are only opinions and if you really want to convince me otherwise, post your own response. "Go ahead, make my day!" Also, due to the amount of "ad postings" that I have deleted lately, I've had to add a verification word before you can post, sorry.
--
A wise man once told me "Listen to the opinions of the extremes and you'll discover that the truth is somewhere in the middle."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home