Mike's Musings

I'll be posting my musings from time to time on various subjects some just because I feel like it, others because I'm mad, still others because I want to make the world a better place. Now that the "d" is done, it's time to move on to other things. I'm reminding myself that life is just too short to focus on just one thing.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Do women have to cut so deep???

What is it with women who say one thing one day, and then the next decide that what they said the day before isn't what they want today? It doesn't hurt so bad if it's early in a relationship, but after being in one for a long time, that decision really hurts. Either way, it hurts. Just the length of time makes it different by the degree of the hurt.

People have been telling me to get back on that horse, but what if I don't want to? Ever. Maybe I'll be content to be involved in "casual, meaningless, one-night stands". Most likely not, but you never know.

A friend and I were talking and she was talking about her current relationship and she thinks that he's not in it because he loves her. Well, she decided that ALL men suck and that she should cut them all out, and thereby I am to be cut off along with all the other men. It sucks that such a good person should just cut a whole gender out because of one rotten apple, but what can I do to convince her otherwise?

--
Note: Remember, these are only opinions and if you really want to convince me otherwise, post your own response. "Go ahead, make my day!" Also, due to the amount of "ad postings" that I have deleted lately, I've had to add a verification word before you can post, sorry.
--
A wise man once told me "Listen to the opinions of the extremes and you'll discover that the truth is somewhere in the middle."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home