Mike's Musings

I'll be posting my musings from time to time on various subjects some just because I feel like it, others because I'm mad, still others because I want to make the world a better place. Now that the "d" is done, it's time to move on to other things. I'm reminding myself that life is just too short to focus on just one thing.

Friday, October 21, 2005

I'm a Student Again

Well, I'm going back to school. I'm getting a master's degree this time, so I guess it'll be good for me and hopefully for my career. But the last time I was in school was almost a decade ago, so it's going to be wierd for me to be in that "student" mode. Of course, this means that many of the other activities that I was involved with will now get cut back. Wish me luck--school starts Monday!

--
Note: Remember, these are only opinions and if you really want to convince me otherwise, post your own response. "Go ahead, make my day!" Also, due to the amount of "ad postings" that I have deleted lately, I've had to add a verification word before you can post, sorry.
--
A wise man once told me "Listen to the opinions of the extremes and you'll discover that the truth is somewhere in the middle."

1 Comments:

  • At 11:48 PM, January 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What are you getting your Master's in?

    Is this your 2nd Master's or is your psychology degree a doctorate?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home