Mike's Musings

I'll be posting my musings from time to time on various subjects some just because I feel like it, others because I'm mad, still others because I want to make the world a better place. Now that the "d" is done, it's time to move on to other things. I'm reminding myself that life is just too short to focus on just one thing.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Is there something wrong with me???

Recently I was "cut off" from a person I was friends with (or at least thought I was friends with). Just all of a sudden--"BAM!" I get slammed into the door and the door is promptly shut with me out in the cold winter's air with no idea as to why it even happened. Is it possible to be friends one day and enemies the next? Or maybe I unknowingly did something wrong (I'll never know unless this person decides to contact me). Oh well, I guess I move on to making other friends, huh...

--
Note: Remember, these are only opinions and if you really want to convince me otherwise, post your own response. "Go ahead, make my day!" Also, due to the amount of "ad postings" that I have deleted lately, I've had to add a verification word before you can post, sorry.
--
A wise man once told me "Listen to the opinions of the extremes and you'll discover that the truth is somewhere in the middle."

1 Comments:

  • At 12:29 PM, December 15, 2005, Blogger Trailady said…

    I hate it when that happens! Once I make a friend, it's for life. If the relationship goes by the wayside, it's usually because the other person loses interest and bows out. Sorry it happened to you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home