Mike's Musings

I'll be posting my musings from time to time on various subjects some just because I feel like it, others because I'm mad, still others because I want to make the world a better place. Now that the "d" is done, it's time to move on to other things. I'm reminding myself that life is just too short to focus on just one thing.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Life is...

My friend Bruce sent this to me today and I found it to be appropriate--

Life is a gift from God. A gift, not only for our own use, but also to be a blessing to others.

Life is an adventure. Sometimes life will be like a picnic in the shade of towering pine trees on the bank of a gently flowing river. Or it may be like being on a treadmill. And other times it will be like a wild roller coaster ride.

Life is a mystery. We will never know all of the answers, so trust God to do the right thing in your life.

Life is a game. We will win some and lose some. But things work out better when we know and follow the rules.

Life is a struggle. The going will not always be easy, But God has promised to be with us and to give us the strength to carry on. Take Him up on His promise.

Life is beauty. There is beauty all around us. Take time to enjoy it.

Life is circumstances. We cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind. But we can, by the choices we make, overcome adverse circumstances, and use them as stepping stones instead of stumbling blocks.

--
Note: Remember, these are only opinions and if you really want to convince me otherwise, post your own response. "Go ahead, make my day!" Also, due to the amount of "ad postings" that I have deleted lately, I've had to add a verification word before you can post, sorry.
--
A wise man once told me "Listen to the opinions of the extremes and you'll discover that the truth is somewhere in the middle."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home