Mike's Musings

I'll be posting my musings from time to time on various subjects some just because I feel like it, others because I'm mad, still others because I want to make the world a better place. Now that the "d" is done, it's time to move on to other things. I'm reminding myself that life is just too short to focus on just one thing.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Everyone deserves someone don't they???

After all the things that I've gone through in the past few months, I've realized something and it's not what I'd hoped that it would be. The people who are nice, they're the ones who usually get screwed and the people who lie, cheat, steal, etc., are the ones who get ahead. It doesn't matter if it's in relationships or business or life, but it does make life all the harder to deal with.

But back to my question at the top of this entry--Doesn't everyone deserve someone special? Well, don't we all? I thought so until I decided to try and see where the dating scene would take me. Online, offline, any-line, I'm doomed! What has happened to the dating pool since the first time I left it almost 8 years ago? I swear the dating pool where I'm at stinks. Either (the women talking here) I'm too young, or I'm too old (and I'm only 35). Too short, too tall, too skinny, too fat, too screwed-up, too normal! I'm too smart, too dumb, too funny, too dull, too active, too lazy. I give up! What do I do?
--
Note: Remember, these are only opinions and if you really want to convince me otherwise, post your own response. "Go ahead, make my day!" Also, due to the amount of "ad postings" that I have deleted lately, I've had to add a verification word before you can post, sorry.
--
A wise man once told me "Listen to the opinions of the extremes and you'll discover that the truth is somewhere in the middle."

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home