Mike's Musings

I'll be posting my musings from time to time on various subjects some just because I feel like it, others because I'm mad, still others because I want to make the world a better place. Now that the "d" is done, it's time to move on to other things. I'm reminding myself that life is just too short to focus on just one thing.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I'm hooked on Sudoku!

While I was on vacation, my bro's gf had this puzzle book that she was working in just about every free moment she had available. Then my other brother would pick it up and start a puzzle after she was done. It's highly addictive and after they told me that there is a web version you can play, well...as they say the rest is history. What's this puzzle, you ask? Sudoku!

Here's a definition of the game from WebSudoku.com--

The rules of Sudoku are simple. Enter digits from 1 to 9 into the blank spaces. Every row must contain one of each digit. So must every column, as must every 3x3 square.

Each Sudoku has a unique solution that can be reached logically without guessing.

There are puzzles ranging from easy to evil! Head on over and have fun!
--
Note: Remember, these are only opinions and if you really want to convince me otherwise, post your own response. "Go ahead, make my day!" Also, due to the amount of "ad postings" that I have deleted lately, I've had to add a verification word before you can post, sorry.
--
A wise man once told me "Listen to the opinions of the extremes and you'll discover that the truth is somewhere in the middle."

1 Comments:

  • At 2:20 PM, October 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes I'm addicted too! Sudoku has actually been around for a long time (here's a Sudoku History), and I've read about lots of sudoku addicts, and there are even forums for them online.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home