Mike's Musings

I'll be posting my musings from time to time on various subjects some just because I feel like it, others because I'm mad, still others because I want to make the world a better place. Now that the "d" is done, it's time to move on to other things. I'm reminding myself that life is just too short to focus on just one thing.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Am I a fool?

I swear that I love where I live and where I work, but I can't say the same for the people that live in the surrounding area. Lately, especially, it seems that a vast majority of folks have become selfish and self-absorbed. It's as if they all went through some portal and came out the other side doing nothing but serving themselves and not considering that there are others around them. Maybe it's just that I'm having to look at things differently now, but it sure seems like it.
--
Note: Remember, these are only opinions and if you really want to convince me otherwise, post your own response. "Go ahead, make my day!" Also, due to the amount of "ad postings" that I have deleted lately, I've had to add a verification word before you can post, sorry.
--
A wise man once told me "Listen to the opinions of the extremes and you'll discover that the truth is somewhere in the middle."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home