Mike's Musings

I'll be posting my musings from time to time on various subjects some just because I feel like it, others because I'm mad, still others because I want to make the world a better place. Now that the "d" is done, it's time to move on to other things. I'm reminding myself that life is just too short to focus on just one thing.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Why is it...

That relationships between any 2 people are rarely easy? It seems that even the best of relationsips have their rocky moments, right? Well, it's even harder when a large part of your friends and family are not where you live. I have been here for going on 4 years now, and I have gotten to know some pretty good friends, but they're not as close as some of my friends back in my previous home towns. The other thing is I've always had one friend of the opposite sex that I have been able to "bounce" things off of. Until recently, that was the stbew. Now I'm alone and don't have my "net". I'm interviewing for a new "bouncer", but no-one has accepted the job as of yet. Add to the mix that I've been trying to figure out what to do with my life and I'm pretty well messed up! Oh well, life goes on.

--
Note: Remember, these are only opinions and if you really want to convince me otherwise, post your own response. "Go ahead, make my day!" Also, due to the amount of "ad postings" that I have deleted lately, I've had to add a verification word before you can post, sorry.
--
A wise man once told me "Listen to the opinions of the extremes and you'll discover that the truth is somewhere in the middle."

3 Comments:

  • At 8:54 AM, October 19, 2005, Blogger Mike said…

    That's my nature, though. I like some semblance of order.

     
  • At 1:50 PM, October 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When you try too hard you fight yourself. Patience prevails. Believe in yourself and stop trying so much. Allow good things to come to you. In time they will.

     
  • At 11:32 AM, October 21, 2005, Blogger Mike said…

    Who says I'm pushing or brushing people aside? I don't believe in that! When it comes to my life, I know what I can control and what I can't, so I don't let the things I can't control go.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home